0. doxy-config file (most of the times names
:INTERNAL_DOCS = NO
1. Doxygen-blocks for classes should be wrapped with
/// @cond INTERNAL
/// @ingroup whateverGRP
2. Maybe use the keyword ‘internal’ for its real purpose 😉
Additional note: only use
for newlines in Doxygen in C#. Else prepare for:
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning CS1570 XML comment has badly formed XML -- 'Expected an end tag for element 'myTag'.'"
Several instances of vstest.executionengine.clr20.exe are still running, despite closing that nice Visual Studio 2015 and therefore the access to compile and link several DLLs with QtCreator is blocked.
Closing them one by one with the taskmanager is annoying.
* CMD as admin
* $ taskkill /IM vstest.executionengine.clr20.exe /T /F
* or: $ wmic process where name=’vstest.executionengine.clr20.exe’ delete
Ordered myself two Wifikit8 Esp8266-based boards from Aliexpress.
Received them after roundabout two weeks and now the fun can start.
With the integrated 0.91″ display (128×32 Pixel) a lot of effort for integrating some display or LEDs can be saved. Just noticed that a LiPo-charger is built-in as well, wow. For 4,50 € not a bad choice. But I am not 100% sure if this is the real device or some copycat – nevertheless: in the end the functionality matters.
First project-idea is to create an extended and verifyable version of the random-reviewer. With display of the currently chosen person, a big buzzer-button as trigger and a web-interface for those who doubt the true randomness ..
- https://robotzero.one/heltec-wifi-kit-8/ – hints for the board itself
- https://www.bastelgarage.ch/heltec-wifi-kit8-board-esp8266-32mbit – hints for the board itself
- https://github.com/olikraus/u8g2/wiki/u8x8reference#drawstring – library for drawing text; works well