Doxygen: how to make sure internal features are not exported to OnlineHelp and PDFs
0. doxy-config file (most of the times names
:INTERNAL_DOCS = NO
1. Doxygen-blocks for classes should be wrapped with
/// @cond INTERNAL
/// @ingroup whateverGRP
2. Maybe use the keyword ‘internal’ for its real purpose 😉
Additional note: only use
for newlines in Doxygen in C#. Else prepare for:
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning CS1570 XML comment has badly formed XML -- 'Expected an end tag for element 'myTag'.'"
Visual Studio testrunner still running … and stopping you from accessing DLLs for linking
Several instances of vstest.executionengine.clr20.exe are still running, despite closing that nice Visual Studio 2015 and therefore the access to compile and link several DLLs with QtCreator is blocked.
Closing them one by one with the taskmanager is annoying.
* CMD as admin
* $ taskkill /IM vstest.executionengine.clr20.exe /T /F
* or: $ wmic process where name=’vstest.executionengine.clr20.exe’ delete