## smol list to remind me of things which i wanted to tackle* ##
https://wizardzines.com/ – helpful cheatsheets for several tools
* OpenCV for face and age detection; also for the parallelization:
* AppVeyor/Trevis for AutoBuilds with Github – just to check if it still compiles
* read: https://sourcemaking.com/antipatterns/intellectual-violence (and all the page)
* Design-patterns refresh (in use, but there are much more ..)
* https://blog.doubleslash.de/mqtt-fuer-dummies/ !!!
* ESP flashen: https://www.heise.de/make/artikel/ESP-Boards-mit-der-Arduino-IDE-programmieren-4130861.html
* “embedded”-hints of all kinds: http://www.raspberry-projects.com/pi/programming-in-c/boost-c-libraries/installing-and-using-boost
Nice to read:
As said: I am already trying to figure out where my major skills shall progress to.